Women of all ages and at every phase of life deserve to have their health needs addressed in a kind, caring environment, with the benefit of the latest technology and advanced methods, the doctors and staff at Victoria Women's Clinic are committed to making your health and well-being the highest priority.
Often, as a woman's body ages, she may experience symptoms that should be investigated further by your physician. Gynecological Symptoms that require attention include:
- Vaginal bleeding or discharge between periods.
- Sores or pain in the vaginal area
- Pelvic pain or abdominal swelling
- Discomfort during intercourse
- Persistent lower backache
- Unexplained absence or irregularity of the menstrual cycle
Combining medications, lifestyle changes, and, when necessary, surgery, the physicians at Victoria Women's Clinic will treat such gynecological issues as:
- (PID) Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
You don't have to live with pain and/or discomfort. Call today to schedule your appointment.